What’s on at this year’s Newport Show?
This years celebrity chef, Rosemary Shrager will be demonstarting her culinary skills in the Festival of Food area along with other acts been, Atkinson Action Horse team , Team M.A.D and back by popular demand, The Sheep Show .
And thats not all...
This year you can book your late entry tickets online, or you can still purchase at the pedestrian gate from 4pm to come and enjoy the live local music, #livefromfive!
- Celebrity British Chef – Rosemary Shrager
- Local chef James Sherwin – from the Wild Shropshire restaurant will be performing a Cooking Demo along side Morgan Butchers
- Local chef Stuart Collins – from Docket 33 restaurant will be performing a Cooking Demo
- Atkinson Action Horse Team
- Ye Olde Redtail Falconry Display
- Live local bands #livefromfive
- Inter Hunt Relay
- The Sheep Show
- Team M.A.D
- Open Dog Show
- Parade Of Vintage Tractors
- Meirion Owen & The Quack Pack
- Antiques & Country Living
- Education Hub
- Stafford Morris Men
- Festive Of Food & Little Foodies
- Burton Borough School Band
- Handicraft And Horticultural Show
- Newport Carnival King & Queen
- Airborne Gymnastics Club
- St Peters School Edgmond – May Pole Dancing
- Stilt Drummers
Main Ring Events
(The Society reserves the right to change this schedule)
Judging of the Working Hunter
The Inter Hunt Relay
Burton Borough School Band
Atkinson action horse team
Ye olde redtail falconry display
Grand Parade and Long Service Awards
A vocal harmony group from Shropshire, specialising in the sounds of the 1940s. Inspired by the great Bing Crosby and The Andrews Sisters.
David Busby – Hatters Ball
Performing classic and modern popular music, Singer songwriter, fronting the band Hatters Ball.
The Dirty Rockin Scoundrels
“The best Rock ‘n’ Roll music of the 50’s & 60’s
Village Green Entertainments
Opening by Newport Carnival King & Queen
St Peters School Edgmond May Pole Dancing
Stafford Morris Men
Leo Loco Circus workshop
Merion Owen & The Quack Pack